Miss Contestant Info
2013 Miss Northeast Counties Scholarship Program Date will be January 26th at the Kirksville Middle School!
Pageant Status: OPEN
Entry Deadline: January 11, 2013
Areas of Competition - Miss Division
- Talent - 35%
- Interview - 25%
- Evening Wear - 20%
- Swimsuit - 15%
- On-Stage Question - 5%
Contestant Requirements - Miss Division
- Be Between the ages of 17 and 24 years of age. Must be a high school senior or graduate and no older than 24 years of age by the time of the State competition.
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Meet residency requirement for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonable good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local